Amplio Portable helps churches transform temporary spaces into worshipful environments
Whether you are looking to plant a new church or add a campus, we offer customized turn-key solutions for your facility.
The Amplio Portable team is made up of leaders with experience serving in leadership and volunteer positions with churches just like yours. Combine this experience with that of our Amplio Systems team, and we are fully equipped to serve your church.
• Create a worshipful experience
• Engage guests from the parking lot to the kids’ space to the worship environment
• Remove distractions and barriers for people to meet Christ
• Systems designed, built, and organized with volunteers in mind
• Efficiently set up and tear down equipment
• Minimal effort to make a maximum impact
• Focus on pastoring, leading, recruiting, and pouring into your core team
• Harness the power of Amplio’s experience to avoid costly mistakes and missteps
• Equip yourself with a ministry partner committed to building, designing, and training your team through launch and every phase of growth
Schedule a Free Consultation
The Amplio Portable Process
We will begin by dreaming together. Amplio Portable leaders will spend a day with you and your leadership to discuss what your portable campus will look and feel like. We will determine project goals, tour your facility (or potential facilities) and discover how to incorporate your unique vision, mission, and budget into a portable facility.
Next, we will put your dreams to paper to design a custom, turn-key portable system. During the design phase, we will draw up the details of your overall system design and organization. We will also model all systems to ensure sound design practices.
Upon approval of the design, we will purchase and integrate all of your equipment. Meanwhile, we will work with you to solidify volunteer teams and determine the training day schedule.
Finally, we will ensure your launch weekend runs as smooth as possible by leading a day of hands-on training for staff and volunteers. Our team will remain on site for the first service to continue customizing training needs based on your team’s knowledge and skills.